COVID-19 Update: Hire Us from the Comfort of Your Own Home DETAILS HERE

How do you file an insurance claim after an accident? | Sherrod Bernard

If you have been involved in an automobile accident, it is important that proper notice of your claim is given to all potential insurance carriers, including both the at-fault driver's insurance, medical payment coverage providers, and all applicable uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage policies, known as UM insurance. Please remember UM coverage is contractual, meaning if you do not timely and properly notify the UM carrier of the accident, then you may lose your right to seek UM money later. Lastly and most importantly, you should speak to a lawyer before discussing your accident with any insurance company. When you call Sherrod & Bernard, her legal team can help you avoid common pitfalls while you focus on your recovery.

Sherrod & Bernard, P.C. - Personal Injury Lawyers in Douglasville
8470 Price Ave
Douglasville, GA 30134
Phone: (770) 920 - 8350