CLIENT’S BILL OF RIGHTS
Lawyers will tell you that it is impossible to offer a guarantee in the legal business, but we disagree. We say that law firm clients should settle for nothing less than a guarantee.
Remember, your attorney works for you – not the other way around.
At Sherrod & Bernard, P.C., we believe we can guarantee our clients quality service with personal attention. We believe that, as our client, you are entitled to have the:
- Right to loyalty to you and your cause.
- Right to be updated regularly and in a timely manner as to the progress of your case.
- Right to our respect.
- Right to expect competence from our firm and all who work here.
- Right to know the truth about your case.
- Right to prompt attention from our staff.
- Right to have your legal rights and options explained in simple terms without a lot of legal mumbo jumbo.
- Right to a fair written fee agreement with our firm.
- Right to a fair fee for the services we provide.
- Right to make the final decisions in your case.